Friday, March 29, 2013

Button Wine Charms

I had a grown-up party this past weekend. Had food, wine and games, even. Well, since most of my guests are wine drinkers, I knew I needed a way for them to easily ascertain whose glass was whose.

Enter wine charms.

I knew I didn't want to spend a fortune on these little baubles, but I wanted them to be fun and somewhat whimsical.

From Pinterest I'd seen some ideas using hoop earrings as "templates" – so I decided to buy some of those (Michaels) and then use something I had already at the house...I had leftover buttons from my homemade burlap wreath project, so I just used those.

They were quick and simple to make, and I had no idea how big of a deal it would be for my guests to choose WHICH button wine charm they wanted for their glasses...who knew it'd be a little game in and of itself?

Fun, cheap and easy wine charms – I guess I need to have people over again just so we can break them out for another go-round :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment